Thursday, May 23, 2013

Glowing Because I am Truly Happy with Everything Going on my Life

I met an old acquaintance while I was strolling in the mall this afternoon. It was a nodding meeting, so we made the most of each minute by talking about everything quickly. The first thing she noticed was my tanner look. She said that my "glow" is different.

"Maybe because you look more tan?" she asked.

"Must be my hair color?" I guessed.

"Or your weight gain perhaps?" she wondered.

Until she concluded and decided that I am in a different "glow" because I am truly happy with everything going on my life. Later I looked at myself on a large mirror twice. I couldn't help but agree with her.



I remember Alfred Tennyson who said: The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.