Saturday, September 13, 2014

My MSU Journey

Life is an unwritten metaphor of communal undertaking called journey. Along the road are inevitable bumps, rough patches and unexpected detours. But the most prized part is when at the end of it, one finds that he has arrived at the destination.

And such is my long journey to the place that with pride I call my second home. After years of intellectual struggling and uncertain dreaming, I just found myself again in the middle of this semi arid dessert among the bright imelda grasses.

Welcome back to College of Education, Mindanao State University, General Santos City! A dream so long waited to come.


1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.