Monday, October 14, 2013

Novelty Effect

It is on these times when I would genuinely find a moment of complete peace midst business of living - when the pupils are all busy writing - and I segue my "golden voice" out of the bolt like a real concert royalty in front of my class who is my legion of fans.

Me: Got her head on the cloud...
Pupils: Cloud...  
Me: And she's not breaking down.... 
Pupils: Down... 
All of us: This girl is on fire...

Then, they would all give me a round of applause and giggly burst in cheers, which I suspect as a novelty effect of the fact that I am their teacher, not necessarily an expression of their awesome admiration of my vocal abilities in reality.

Friget! Friget! Friget!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.