Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Prayer of Teacher

















Most gracious Heavenly Father
I humbly kneel to You as a teacher
Grateful for the precious breath of life
You bestowed for my work's strife.

Help me always consider in the world
Youth's mind more precious than gold
That I fill them with things not wrong
But with beautiful as a flower or a song.

Give me a patient and understanding mind
And a heart that is firm yet kind
To teach not just how rivers flow
But also how Your path to follow.

I ask Your guidance so divine
As I touch that miracle called mankind
Midst winds of challenge of this noble job
Help the world's morrow in my hand.

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.