Saturday, November 30, 2013

Constant As Northern Star

Who was that who said nothing is constant?

This month is something that I can tell about bummer when it comes to my side career here in this blog. While I wanted to post as much awesome reports of my recent whereabouts, things seemed outrageous for me. 

There are instances in life that are too annoying that writing a memory of such will only make myself more annoyed that I would prefer to keep them to me. What is more important to me now is that I am kicking once again.

I am still not discouraged. As a matter of fact, I am back with a renewed passion for my creative pursuits. Priorities change but nothing can put down best laid ones. People move but I am definitely here to stay for good - constant as the northern star.

Nothing is constant? Well, think again.

This shot is not mine. Credits to www.phys.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.