Friday, November 15, 2013

Blue Haven Resort and Durian Park

Okay, I know this blog is not all about travels and reviews, but it just happened that we have been hopping to various places recently. For this week, our school was slated for Computer Literacy Training held at Blue Haven Resort and Durian Park in Banga, South Cotabato. 

Aside from I the fact that I really had a great deal of experiences, I also took the opportunity to explore the place that could be worth the tag as a nature heaven. I would rate the place with four and a half stars as an awesome venue for seminars, retreats, weddings and other occasions. 

As a plant enthusiast, I particularly love the diversity of plants in the resort. It was just sad to say that their array of plant collection was for the eyes only. However, I still appreciate that place is very spacious for its gardens, ponds, aviary, cottages, halls, and rooms.

We have been camera crazy lately, so I will allow selected pictures below to speak vicariously of the fun we had today.















To contact Blue Haven Resort and Durian Park, call 083 239 1153 and 0920 7229736. Have a wonderful trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.