Thursday, August 8, 2013

August Holidays

Looking for some good times this month? While semester break is still out of sight to plan for a grand vacation, I am excitedly marking these three coming legal holidays on my calendar! Hey, two long weekends and one more piece of cake!


August 09 - Friday - Feast of Ramadan
August 21 - Wednesday - Ninoy Aquino Day
August 26 - Monday - National Heroes Day

I am looking forward to visit an old friend in General Santos City and claim my yearbook pictures at the Graduate School and eat at the overdue Veranza Mall and stroll around the plaza for Tuna Festival. Oh my gosh, it has been ages since I haven't really enjoyed the other spheres of my life.


2 comments:

  1. Maayo ka pa kay maka attend ka ug Tuna Festival... :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dili man gyud attend. Silip lang. Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.