Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Nutrition Slogan Attempts

The Department of Education and Sabino Elementary School join in the observation of the National Nutrition Month 2013. We launched the celebration in the school yesterday, banking on the theme:

Photo credit: www.facebook.com.

I've read a line of comments somewhere, requesting for some slogan ideas in connection with the above theme. I thought that maybe I could contribute, so here is another engine result for your search on slogan about nutrition:

"Batang masigla at busog,
Susi para sa bansang malusog."

Photo credit:  www.diabetescounselling.com.
"Sa sapat at tamang pagkain,
Malnutrisyon at gutom supilin."

"Kumakalam na tiyan pakinggan,
Gutom at malnutrisyon labanan."

"Mamamayang may laman ang sikmura,
Kaunlaran abot kamay ng bansa."

"Sapat na pagkain sa mesa ihain,
Kagutuman at malnutrisyon tapusin."

"Magkaisa sa mahalagang misyon,
Ating kamtin magandang nutrisyon."

"Sa wastong nutrisyon nag-uumpisa
Ang kaunlaran ng isang bansa."

"Pagpapayabong ng kalusugan,
Tungo sa matuwid na daan."

"Hungkag na tiyan at isipan labanan,
Nutrisyon nararapat nating pahalagahan."

"Mas mabuti pang maglaho nang tuwid sa tabak,
Kesa gutom unti unti sa kamatayan humamak."

How do you like my slogan attempts? I hope it helps. My only wish though is a mention or a courtesy. A meaningful celebration.


4 comments:

  1. #3 quote! Salamat po! - Jerson

    ReplyDelete
  2. July 01, 2014

    In fairness, tama! I super-like it!
    There's truly a cycle that I personally
    observed!
    POOR HEALTH LEADS TO POVERTY >>> POVERTY LEADS TO POOR HEALTH!

    (Anyway, May I ask permission na ipapa memorize ko to sa anak ko ang poem na to?) Hope it's ok!

    jonsihay
    my facebook account: http://facebook.com/jonathansihay

    ReplyDelete

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.