Thursday, May 9, 2013

Of Greens and Other Colors

Have I told you that our front yard is a haven of different kinds of plants? If I haven't, then this post should serve.

I cleaned the memory card of our camera today and I was able to spot these random shots of plants in our garden. This blog ought not to flood with pictures, so here are some - just some.

S is for its name succulent and for its being sensitive.

Anyone knows the name of this yellow blossom?

One of the four varieties of hanging begonias.

Lovely in red.

Fortune plant with a nest of bird.

Flowers attract butterflies but this cactus smells like corpse.

When is fern special? When kissed by dewdrops.

Oh, no ordinary oregano.



4 comments:

  1. nice shots mike..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for taking time, Anonymous!

      Delete
  2. I love collecting succulents too, Michael. I also design little terrariums with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see that, Lola. I have about 10 varieties of succulents. I'm also planning to build a cactus house.

      Delete

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.