Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So Sick


Hola! It feels so idle. I've been lurking here in my little space from time to time but I just fail to think of a really sensible post to write down. I am still not feeling well due to my dry cough.

Well, aside from not able to drop a line here often, I sadly failed to keep my resolutions. I haven't watched at least one classic movie a month and there are also thick novels left unread in the shelf.

And since I've been feeling under the weather lately, I would like to make a comeback feature about being sick. Although not really a regular on my playlist, I've known this "So Sick" song by Neyo for years. It gives that comfort during the depressive days like these.

Said I'm so sick of love songs, so sad and slow...
Click the image to watch the music video. :)

Enjoy the song, friends! And I hope to get back on my feet real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.