Friday, April 19, 2013

Girl on Fire

So beautiful Isabel Granada. Click the image to view the video.
I don't know why but I just can't get over Isabel Granada and I have been whistling 'Girl on Fire' which she sang on a local talent show for her death defying fire dance a week ago.

I am not an avid follower of her projects, but I just so love Isabel Granada. I don't know but sometimes I get weird like this. Maybe there are just people in this world created with oozing facial value that one can't stop looking for nth time.

Aside form the skate and fire stunts that wowed the judges and audience, I was also amazed by the quality of her voice. It was the first time I heard her sang although I found out that she had already recorded songs in the past.

Isabel Granada is aptly a girl on fire. I hope she will be more visible on local television soon. A talented artist like her deserves a space and a break.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.