Saturday, March 9, 2013

Baby, All I Need is Time

You tell me that you're in love with me/ Like you can't take your pretty eyes away from me/ It's not that I don't wanna stay/ But everytime you come too close I move away.

I just so love it. It is the first stanza of one of my favorite soundtracks entitled 'Sometimes' by Britney Spears. I found myself singing this song more than often. I told you I don't have amazing vocal chords but I do love music because it expresses my thoughts.

I wrote it on my Facebook timeline about a month ago and I was kind of laughing at the comments posted by my friends. Am I being hard to get? Am I being choosy? Am I way too high of standards?

Well, I am not! As a matter of fact, my heart is so vulnerable to Cupid's arrow. It's just that sometimes we do not hurry to answer "I love you too" to somebody we haven't deeply know. We do not spill those precious words when we do not mean to say it from our hearts, do we?

As the title of this post says: Baby, all I need is time.


Click image to watch the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.