Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Segue

Nothing really special to write home nor I am here to vent a post  hearts day drama. I am just peeping to say that I am still kicking after all. What makes me busy as a beaver is our on going City Athletic Meet at Marbel 5 Central Elementary School, which will conclude yet on Sunday.



My task is not directly on sports because I was just assigned to work on documentations, that is to say that, I must juggle under the glaring sun to take camera shots. Sports is really something not my cup of tea eversince, but I must say it is a totally new kind of experience I am learning to love.

Two more days to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.