Monday, December 17, 2012

Top 12 of Me in 2012

I looked at my Facebook posts today and concluded after reaching the bottom page that this year of has been a roller coaster year of ups and downs in my life. I can't help but smile as I remember the things that made me feel awesome, amused, excited, apprehensive, indifferent and depressed. And I will not definitely allow this year just slip away without sharing it.

I don't suppose to drown this post with trivia, so I chose only 12 posts which I consider significant to me - either because of it evokes a major event, touches a chord in my heart, or simply sounds some literary value.


January 22 Woke up early this morning to join the Aerobics For a Cause in observance of the National Autism Consciousness Week — at Robinson's Place - General Santos City.

February 23 Ye flowers that drop, forsaken by the spring; ye birds that left by summer, cease to sing.

March 13 What hope shall I gather, what dreams shall I sow? Where the wind calls my wandering footsteps, away I shall go! No tear can bid me to tarry, no regret can bid me to wait; For the voice of the wind is the voice of my fate! 

April 21 Sitting by the window of my bedroom up stairs after a rain. I lost my little drops, said the cold wind to the midsummer evening, which has lost all its stars.

May 27 Happy birthday, Lola Tina. I know you are happy wherever you are right now but I just hope that you won't feel sad if you see us missing you because we will precisely miss you as always.

June 9 Got a call from a fan this morning. Which led me belting out a merry tune while taking a bath. And I am lucky that the bathroom did not laugh at me. What an inspiring weekend so to say.

July 2 Relieved to get PASSED remarks in all the subjects I took last comprehensive exam. Now I need to gear up for dissertation writing. Bittersweet.

August 21 A few guavas in the season keeps the doctor away for the whole year! Enjoy picking fresh ones in the backyard almost everyday! — at Home Sweet Home.

September 1 via Twitter Cool wind chilling down my spine! A splendid September 1st, everyone! A cup of hot welcome!

October 15 via mobile The results are good. Got HIGHLY PASSED rating. Thank you, everyone.

November 23 A reality test: A person who is nice to you but is not nice to the waiter is not a nice person.

December 9 I learned much more from defeat than I ever learned from winning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.