Sunday, October 28, 2012

Manic Monday

One of the really hardest thing to do after a period of temporary hiatus is when the most not-so-welcome first day of work is about to knock the doors again. And I can relate so much to the feeling when one feels he does not just want to get off his bed, but does not just have a choice. 

So, this evening, I was rewinding for the nth time the song entitled Manic Monday in my playlist. It suits me just fine. Click the video below to play. You might just like it as well. And anyway, can't we all humans agree on revising our calendar? Let's make more weekends and lesser weekdays! Lol!



Monday isn't here yet, but I'm already looking forward to the long holiday starting on Thursday and onwards! Yay! Have a great evening, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this article been interesting, informative or inspiring? I want to know what's going on your side. Please leave your comments. Thank you.